In addition, we are certified to credential students and professionals seeking to become instructors in the field of delivering health education to the community at large.
- Obtain Provider Card in discipline of the appropriate instructor course
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for HealthCare Professionals
- HeartSaver® for the workplace and/or community
- Completion of American Heart Association Core Course
- Obtain a Letter of Recommendation attesting to candidates ability to become an excellent instructor
- Obtain letter from American Heart Association Training Center stating that candidate is accepted into the training center
- Complete one day instructor course
- Teach first class while being successfully monitored by a Regional Faculty or Training Center Faculty member
- Upon demonstration of Instructor competency, receive American Heart Association Instructor Card
If you or your organization's staff are interested in becoming American Heart Association Instructors, please contact Health Education Services today!
Health Education Services offers our CPR, AED, First-Aid and Workplace Health and Safety training classes in multiple locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Headquartered in San Carlos, California, we offer custom on-site training at our client's locations throughout the peninsula, south bay, and east bay including: Menlo Park; Redwood City; Foster City; San Mateo; Belmont; Burlingame; Palo Alto; Mountain View; Los Altos; Los Altos Hills; Hillsborough; Woodside; Atherton; San Jose; Santa Clara; Fremont - and beyond. We are happy to arrange for training at your business, using your facilities, to encourage participation from your employees and reduce the logistical impact on your organization. Contact us today to discuss our custom CPR, AED, First Aid and Safety training! 650-321-6500