Welcome to HES
Health Education Services (HES) is a certified woman-owned, small business established in 1979. We specialize in turn-key implementation of automated external defibrillator (AED) programs and improving health, safety, and quality of life by providing classes, services, and consulting for the lay community and medical professionals. Located in San Carlos, California, we serve the entire San Francisco Bay Area with regularly scheduled classes on the Peninsula and in the East and South Bay. We can even schedule custom courses and training at your facility.
We serve these markets:
Health Care Professionals
HES prides itself on its expertise in turn-key automated external defibrillator (AED) program implementation that includes:
- AED sales
- Medical direction
- Site assessment for strategic placement of your AEDs
- Written policies and procedures that complies with state law
- Certified training
- Database program management of your AED consumables
- Reporting of AED placement to the local EMS jurisdiction
- Notification of changes in standards and legislation
- Assistance with post emergency activities.
For medical professionals, HES offers:
- ACLS certification and recertification
- BLS certification and recertification
- Blended online training with skills practice and testing at your location or ours by appointment
- EMT certification, recertification and continuing education
- Instructor Training Programs (BLS)
For our corporate, government, and community based clients, HES offers the following emergency care courses:
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Courses
- Blended online/classroom training with skills practice and testing
- Instructor Training Programs (CPR/First Aid, AED, etc)
Health Education Services also provides the following health and safety courses and services:
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Oxygen Administration Training
- Pandemic Influenza Services
- Business Continuity Consulting
Custom Courses, Instructor Training
We can provide standardized or customized courses that meet or exceed the governing regulations of Cal/Fed OSHA for our corporate clients. Specific courses meet requirements for teachers’ credentialing, school bus drivers, child care providers, life guards, athletic trainers, foster and adoptive parents. Finally, HES offers instructor training so that you can create your own in-house program.
American Heart Association Training Center
Our company is designated as an American Heart Association Training Center with over 200 affiliated instructors throughout the S.F. Bay Area. We also serve as a training center for the Health and Safety Institute (HSI). Our staff includes Master Trainers and Regional Faculty.
Over the years, HES has maintained an effective quality assurance program and receives consistently high evaluations from our clients. We are in the business of saving lives. Let us help you create a healthy and safe environment for your organization.
For information how we may assist you, please contact our office.